[TenTec] Re: Heil ProSet on Orion - reprise

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Fri Jul 23 14:12:30 EDT 2004

Hello Jim,

        Ten-Tec is not a "religious" issue to me.  Yes, you are talking
technical points, all of which have already been made numerous times last
month, but which do not directly address this particular issue.  Instead,
you are aimed at TT and Heil getting together to fix their problem.
However, neither of them will admit to a problem, so I don't want to go
there again.  I'm trying to reach a solution for these few particular
radios for those who are experiencing the exact same problem.  We need to
work out our own solution rather than wait for the big boys to get their
acts together....  No slight was intended or implied.

        73,  Duane