[TenTec] omni v short dits

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Sat Jul 24 18:57:51 EDT 2004

He sez it sounds the same in his sidetone. I had him crank the dits all the
way closed then just slightly back it off the contact but still it was a
ragged, chopped dit. I'm sure he knows what he's doing and he's had other
Omni V's before. Otherwise I would just wright it off as inexperience. Now
I'm wondering if there's some resistance along his key line somewhere. Hmmm.
Steve N4LQ