[TenTec] Orion Roofing Filters

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Sun Jul 25 20:58:45 EDT 2004

Then to determine if the problem is the radio or the filter, I would remove
the filter and stick a .01mfd capacitor across the two hot pin holes, engage
the filter and see if you still get that 20db of attenuation. If you do,
then the rig is broken if not, then something very strange is wrong with
that filter. Maybe a crack somewhere else.

Steve N4LQ