[TenTec] INRAD #352 in Orion

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Mon Jul 26 09:50:55 EDT 2004

I built and installed the INRAD filter kit this weekend.  I took the
advice presented here earlier and moved my 1 KHz roofing filter into the
empty 1.8 kHz slot (I do mostly CW and digital).  All seems to work
correctly, although I don't have a way of measuring what I'm actually
getting through the 600 Hz filter, and the bands didn't have much
activity on last night when I checked it out.  Georgia at INRAD told me
this was the last of the current batch of kits, but they would have
filters available again in a month or so.  Not sure of the timing for the
assembled version.

Thanks to Bill, W4ZV, and Barry, N1EU for their excellent pages related
to construction of this filter kit:
        http://users.vnet.net/btippett/inrad_.htm
        http://www.qsl.net/n1eu/orion/352.htm

        73, Duane