[TenTec] F/S Corsair II station

k7gt at charter.net k7gt at charter.net
Mon Jul 26 20:04:35 EDT 2004

I have for sale a complete Corsair II station.

Corsair II with a full set of aux filters (1.8, 500, 250)
263G matching VFO
961 power supply

I have $500 + $120 in the II with filters,
       $200 in the 263G, and
       $150 in the 961

Total investment: $970.

I will ship the entire package for $975,
the Corsair II and VFO for $800 (in case you already have
the matching p.s.)

The VFO will not be sold separately.
Same applies for the filters in the II.

Strict package deals with no negotiating on price/value.

OR: trade the Corsair II and VFO without the aux filters
as credit toward an excellent OmniVI/option 3 without the
PBT filters. I would assign the appropriate credit at
$700 if we both pay shipping. (I will need to listen to any OmniVI on the air before a trade)

Shipping included only for 'lower 48' sale.

73  Allan K7GT

  near scenic Gold Hill Oregon and the Rogue River