[TenTec] Q: Delta I vs. Delta II

NJ0IP Rick at dj0ip.de
Tue Jul 27 09:12:10 EDT 2004

The 580 also has the WARC bands.
It only worked CW and SSB.
In addition to the crystal SSB and CW filters, it also had a 4-pole audio
filter with positions for SSB and CW.

I have a Spec sheet on the 580 (PDF File which is about 400 kB large).
If anyone needs it, I can send it.

I also have the Delta II's brochure in PDF format (about 300 kB).
If anyone needs it, I can send it.

73
Rick