[TenTec] FS Omni V (Loaded) and Matching 229B Tuner

edkess at pa.net edkess at pa.net
Fri Jun 4 08:23:09 EDT 2004

Good Morning,

I'm needing to raise some funds to help pay my son's tuition bills .
. . .

So I've decided to sell my Omni V and the matching 229B antenna
tuner.

The Omni V is in excellent condition functionally.  There are several
scratchs on both sides of the unit; one scratch on the left side is
about the size/shape of a pencil eraser and is through the paint.
Otherwise, the front panel and top are excellent and the bezel does
NOT have any cracks in the corners.  The rig is loaded with optional
filters:  1.8kHz, 500Hz, 250Hz (CW), and the voice annunciation board
is also installed.  Comes with original manual and packaging.
$1095.00 OBO plus shipping.

The 229B is in excellent condition with no scratches anywhere.
$200.00 plus shipping.

I will sell both units together for $1250.00 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day.

73,
Ed AA3SJ

Ed Kessler