[TenTec] Inrad #352 Filter for Orion

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:11:43 EDT 2004

Just as a side note,  Inrad is selling the #352,  even it was not listed on
thier web site.

Ask for it and then add the Ten Tec filter board.

Was able to buy one last month for the same price.

If there is a place to put picturs, can show the finished filter with the
surface mounted caps.

73's
Rich
K5SF