[TenTec] transceiver test

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:21:57 EDT 2004

I have had the same experience on SSB with the Omni VI I use.  I have been
told I am off frequency by the station I'm talking to, and if I move the vfo
down about 30 or 40 hz (this on LSB) they will say I'm now on [their]
frequency.  It has amused me because I did not think that small frequency
change would matter on SSB.  So for example, if their display says 7.203,
mine will have to read out 7.20296 to be dead on (according to them).  I
found it a slight annoyance more than anything else.

Rob/K5UJ