[TenTec] Radials

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Wed Jun 9 01:23:49 EDT 2004

>If I could double my signal, as inexpensively as burying 60 extra pieces of
>the old wire I have laying around, I would most certainly do it in a
>heartbeat.

If you've got the money and are willing to spend it paying a laborer to
bury that wire, then it may be "in a heartbeat". Otherwise, even with
the aid of power tools, it will be very many heartbeats and a lot of
sweat. And that, along with the cost of the wire, is why people want to
know is 30 quarter wavelenth radials better than 60 eighth wavelength
ones (or some other comparison  of equal materials and digging)

DE N6KB