[TenTec] Question for Contesters:

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:39:36 EDT 2004

No mater which rig it is, they are never finished. Just like all rigs are
not for all people. What I look for in a rig is different from every other
person out there.

If Sinisa feals it is unfinished, it is for what he wants in a rig. I am not
sure he will ever find a "finished" rig as there will always be somthing
which can be improved.

I thinks we need to go back to the question which started this whole mess
which was what advantage if any does a SDR radio have over a non SDR radio
in a contest.

73,  Bill  kc4atu