[TenTec] OT: Question for Contesters

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:42:14 EDT 2004

I'm no expert in this,

yet it seems like the last few months, I've been hearing activity on 20M
through the night.  Not a lot of activity but some good DX,  Got through to
south africa on 20M at midniight once.  New zealand & hawaii on another
night at about 3am.   Nice thing about that is there was no pile up and 100W
was enough.

It was just a matter of listening.  The stations came in for 20 minutes or
so.  Was workable then went out.

Can't explain why.

73's
Rich