[TenTec] Radials

Gary Hoffman garyhoffman at spacetech.com
Wed Jun 9 11:02:37 EDT 2004

I can't answer his specific question, because it is posed incorrectly.  That
is, one, there is no digging.  So we cannot
compute the effort involved.  Two, since most hams can obtain huge amounts
of old scrap wire at hamfests, estate sales, old farms, and the like, there
is trivial cost.  With trivial cost, and little labor, I cannot compute a
tradeoff in terms of dollars or sweat per db.  The thing to to is pay
attention to the details here.... little cost, little labor, means that the
real issue is the space available and how much you want the 3 db of gain
originally posted.

AA2IZ