[TenTec] Re: Contesting

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Fri Jun 11 00:42:32 EDT 2004

They also didn't use gold knobs or a titanium cover.  Oh, boo-hoo,
Ten-Tec cut corners on my Orion.  Please, guys, making financial
decisions to hit a marketing window doesn't imply "cutting corners."
Pretty soon we'll be back to the chrome dial skirt discussions.  The
value of the radio is its performance, not how pretty it looks (even tho
this may make Joe HT all fluttery.)

        :-)   73,  Duane    (-: