[TenTec] ORION Station For Sale

tommac at usfamily.net tommac at usfamily.net
Mon Jun 14 14:35:02 EDT 2004

Hi Gang.

Expanding into another hobby so my new Orion station if for sale.  All items
are plus shipping and are like new.  The station is less than 9 months old.

ORION  565AT, as new with built in antenna tuner and #310 fan  $3025

Antenna Tuner model 238 A, as new  $390

Speaker  model 307C,  as new  $75

Studio One Mic, new $105   CC-1-T connecting cable  $20

I paid over $4383 for the above station in the fall of last year.  If you
want to combine all of the above I will discount the entire station to
$3500.  These items are new or as new and will provide pix on request.

Many thanks for reading and I will answer any and all questions.
Email direct to tommac at usfamily.net

73,
Tom
K9FLY