[TenTec] Orion Finished

Bill Rowlett kc4atu at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 21:54:08 EDT 2004

I find this line interesting because radios like the Orion will never be
finished. With the ease at which updates can be made, it can not ever be
called finished.

I have the Argonaut V which has not seen an update since 6/25/03, but I am
sure that it is not finished and new updates will be coming in the future.

So, what is finished??

For those who have problems with the updates, be sure you understand all
that is involved with the download and do a full reset of the radio after
the download. I feel that many of these problems people are having can to
solved if they take a bit more time with the downloads. I know I had a
problem at first because of being a little hard headed and not following the
instructions to the letter and being a bit in a hurry.

Just my two cents.

73, Bill  kc4atu
QRP, doing more with less
FM19ga