[TenTec] I am looking for a 150A 5V power supply you had listed...

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Tue Jun 15 14:00:52 EDT 2004

Greg-

I'm pretty sure I've a few big 5V supplies left.
Email will be sporadic for the next couple of weeks and then I'm off
to Honolulu for a month or so. If you need this any time soon, best to give
me a call around 8-10AM EST 404-822-8255. You might catch me other times
but 8-10 is best.

I'll probaby check email again near dinner time and then not until
Friday or Sat.

73,
-Bob