[TenTec] On Grounding

ac5e at comcast.net ac5e at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 14:21:49 EDT 2004

I'm a few miles from my catalogs but the last time I looked AES carried Polyphaser's lightning protection book.  Highly recommended - check the price list for Polyphaser.

The ICE website (down the left side of the page at www.arraysolutions.com) also has a great deal of information on lightning grounds and grounding.

Naturally - the two companies are at odds on some of their reccomendations.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E