[TenTec] Orion 1.371 wierd one

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Sat Jun 19 12:36:22 EDT 2004

Tom,

I think probably you missed it, but last Sunday/Monday there were numerous
discussions about the 'problem' I had on the reflector, and what I did to
resolve it. It is way too long to repeat here again. But under
circumstances, v1.371 will cause the problems mentioned. Good luck in the AA
test.

Tom - W4BQF