[TenTec] Orion Wish List

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Mon Jun 21 06:05:01 EDT 2004

Taylor

I support your proposals which are well thought out and well presented.
I am sure the good folks at TT will take note of your comments.

For my own part I would add a further item to your list:

A>B and B>A currently transfer only frequency and mode.  It would be
beneficial if bandwidth, PBT, & AGC settings were transferred at the
same time.  Setting up for split frequency operation is currently more
cumbersome that it need be.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN