[TenTec] N7XCH

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Mon Jun 21 09:11:34 EDT 2004

At 08:14 AM 6/20/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello, anyone notice the latest Bad Orion Review by N7XCH on E-ham?

Yeah - always disappointing to read a negative review, particularly one
that may
be written under the psuedonym of someone else's callsign.  I liked the 5/5
review
written for the IC7800 and trashing the Orion within 20 minutes of the Orion
review on eham.net as well by "N7XCH".   For an ardent Ten-Tec supporter
who reads the reflector and owns a lot of our gear, I was surprised when I
went through the database this morning to see how long it has been since he'd
owned the Orion and found that there was no listing for a purchase from us,
ever, for the gentleman's name listed under that callsign.  I'm going to give
directory assistance in Utah a call and then follow up with a phone call to him
to see if there was something I missed.

Of course, if you're reading this now - beat me to it and give me a call at
(800) 833-7373.

Ah, Monday morning..... :-)

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA
Amateur Radio Product Manager, Ten-Tec, Inc.

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales at tentec.com
              Service department                         service at tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!