[TenTec] Re: TenTec Digest, Vol 18, Issue 61

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Tue Jun 22 06:23:47 EDT 2004

John....

Most of the specs on the  Orion's sub-rcvr are pretty close to the specs on
the  Jupiter. The advantage the Orion's sub-rcvr may have over the Jupiter
would be that you have a much better DSP filtering system in the Orion
sub-rcvr that is available in the Jupiter.

I have both the Orion and a Jupiter, but have  not set up the Jupiter yet
so I  can not give any on-the-air experience/comparison between the  two.

Tom - W4BQF