[TenTec] E-Ham Bad Orion Review - Some Perspective

W9efl at aol.com W9efl at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 13:54:42 EDT 2004

To BIll W4ZV:  Just a short note on your perspective post. I really liked
your comments Bill and is indicative of what a little patience and thought will
do to the process. As has been stated nobody is perfect.Your dealing with a
small group of intelligent, hard workers who have done a GREAT job with the
ORION. I can still hear Bob Sherwood at Dayton making his case for the Orion
architecture. I think TT did OK?????   73 NOEL W9EFL