[TenTec] Orion serial thought

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Wed Jun 23 17:10:08 EDT 2004

Hay..glad to see  your awake!

Good suggestion and will give that a try. I  found an  electronics shop in
south Georgia (gasp!!) that has about four different sizes of split ferrites
and have bought a hand full and put on every connection to the Orion,
including the RF coax cable. Didn't help anything, but it won't hurt either.
Think I will download v1.371 again and install it in the Orion and then
remove the serial cable and see what  happens. Tks  for the suggestion.

73,

Tom - W4BQF