[TenTec] ARRL Icom 7800 Review Published

SS409SS at aol.com SS409SS at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 09:41:06 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/26/2004 11:44:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, nq5t at comcast.net writes:

> They DO seem to like it ..
>
> Grant/NQ5T

  As we know, the ARRL likes the advertizing $$ as well. Just ask John Bee, when we told him about the problems with the FT100 he weighed what was worth more when deciding if he should inquire further. Guess what, the almighty dollar took the front seat in his decision. In a nutshell, the ARRL is flawed in its advertizing policies and ethics which makes them as credible as the typical crackhead on the street IMHO.. If ICOM promises advertizing in their magazine, they will comply with a less than honest review.. Want proof, look at all of the lemons that made their way into the hamshacks of the world that the ARRL gave rave reviews to..

Money talks and BS walks at the ARRL..

  Stick with the Orion and be 7k ahead of the game and a whole lot happier that you got what you paid for.. Regards fellow Ten Tec lovers.. Richy N2ZD