[TenTec] Orion with 10m "buzz" (solved)

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Mon Jun 28 11:45:29 EDT 2004

Thanks Mike.  Actually, the tuner connection is not the problem.  If I
pull the cable to the tuner from the "Y", the buzz continues.  It's being
induced (or augmented) by just having the "Y" cable in the power line to
the fan.  I plan to cut the cable apart to see how it's made after I
replace it.

        73,  Duane