[TenTec] Orion Reliability was IC-7800 Review

Bob Henderson bob at cytanet.com.cy
Wed Jun 30 10:40:37 EDT 2004

Kirk

Your comments have successfully overshadowed my curiosity with a feeling of
far greater confusion.

Did someone say that Tom's comments were unreasonable?  If they did then I
missed it. My note, which you attach apparently as reason for your proposed
exit from the reflector, merely pointed out that I don't seem to be having
similar problems with my two Orions.  I offered to compare notes with Tom in
order that he might possibly be better able to hone in on the source of his
concern.

Tom himself has responded very reasonably to my proposal and we are now in
communication off the reflector.  If all of this seems to you like good
reason to unsubscribe the reflector then so be it.  I will try not to loose
sleep attempting to understand your 'reasoning' :-))

Bob, 5B4AGN