[TenTec] MixW/RigExpert and Orion

Ken & Linda Burrough w8keb at 1st.net
Tue Mar 2 09:22:21 EST 2004

I use Radio Shack Stereo to Mono Audio Adapters, These are RCA to Stereo 1/8 inch adapters. They can then be used on the Argonaut V or Orion if  you want to use VOX for keying.  I used then with my Argonaut V for PSK 31, worked very well.  Try Radio Shack Cat # 247-387.  I use the Rascasl GLX Interface on the Orion now.

Ken/w8keb
Flushing, Ohio