[TenTec] guide to adjusting Orion receiver; filters and performance

Ulrich Hilsinger dh0ghu at dh0ghu.de
Wed Mar 3 00:34:46 EST 2004

Hello,

at least in some cases I can confirm Sinisa's observations. A
sufficiently high AGC threshold (probably in combination with some hang
time) improved readability at least on some signals, f.ex. on 30m, which
is a horribly noisy band at my QTH. Tested it only a few times this
evening, got my ORION today....

73,
Ulrich DH0GHU