[TenTec] FS: DC Ammeters

Barbara Maloney ac5p at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 3 19:27:41 EST 2004

Gentlemen,
I have, after some effort, made two nice DC ammeters.  They are quality made by GE in USA, analog type, with a LARGE BOLD easy to read 0-3.0 scale on 3.5 square with curved sides at 1/2 amp per division.  I have custom shunted and trim calibrated each to accurately read 0 - 30 Adc and mounted on a small panel (3.5 x 4") to a hard wood block on bottom.  It would be quite easy to mount with double face tape to the top rear of a power supply in line with the positive for someone beside me who would like to be able to accurately monitor the DC input current to their prized rig.  These meters are very well damped and there will be no problem with high speed keying.  I've been using one for several months now on my Omni 6+ and would not want to be without it.   I offer them at $25 ea. plus shipping CONUS to seperate buyers.
Please reply direct only if seriously interested.
Thanks,
Mike, AC5P