[TenTec] Scout mobile bracket

Rick Westerman Rick at dj0ip.de
Fri Mar 5 22:47:08 EST 2004

Hey guys, I have one of these mobile mounts just laying around in
my junkbox.

The good news is, it's available for free!
The bad news is, it probably costs more to ship to the states
than it originally cost.

Perhaps I will be coming to the states in July.
I can bring it with me then and ship inside CONUS for shipping
costs - only.

I also have a "Plan B" to get it to the states for free, but it
will also be the July timeframe.

73
Rick