[TenTec] Jupiter compared to Orion

John Sheeley wb4qda at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 10:04:44 EST 2004

Hello Dick

       I have a Juipter and a Orion
I am not a conster .
Simply Put.
I love my Juipter . I think  is the best bang for the
buck Transceiver on the market . My Orion is like
having 2 Jupiters with one on Steroids .  The Orion
has 2 rceivers the A receiver Is just amaazing for
weak signals with close station interference and it
has better noise and notching ability than the Jupiter
.The B receiver is just about the same as  the Jupiter
but it has Programable AGC  and the Jupiter doesn't .
You will be happy with either Transceiver
73
John de WB4QDA