[TenTec] Orion sweep

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:34:54 EST 2004

>And should one decide to buy the new ICOM, just remember, one could have
>bought 3 ORION's and ended up with 3 better radios and still money left
>over
>for lunch.

Oh come on.  "better?"  Have you read anything about the 7800?  Have you
operated one yet?

I'd say the jury is still out on which is better.

If we follow this 3 for 1 thing to its logical conclusion, here's an even
better deal:  Take $9K and go to a hamfest and buy 50 old radios in the flea
market.  Then you will have even more for your money.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ