[TenTec] Information

Pete Juliano jessystems at cablespeed.com
Thu Mar 11 07:41:03 EST 2004

Hi Ten Tec Users,

Just for information.

I happened to be looking at Sherwood Engineering www.sherweng.com  website under the item  Receiver Test Data. The table looks as if it was just updated on 2/27 and has some interesting new data relative to the Ten Tec Omni 6+ and the K2.

I believe the test data is sorted on the last column which is Dynamic Range Narrow Spaced. If this is the case, then from this aspect, the Omni 6+ (based on their measurements) has some great specs. (Those with R390A's should feel good too.)

73's
Pete W6JFR