[TenTec] K3BU terminates "Review Business"

Ve3bmv at aol.com Ve3bmv at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 03:25:36 EST 2004

After pondering the whole situation and a challenge, I have decided to get
out of the "review business" (waste of time, no reward and too much aggravation)
and get down to design and perhaps manufacture the radio that I have been
dreaming about. In the way I will be getting into competition with other makers
and it would not be fair to review their products. Orion review will be on my
www.K3BU.us web site untill I get my company web up and running.

I am looking forward to the challenge and I hope to come up with rig that I
will have no "complaints" about.

Thank you to all those who expressed appreciation of my efforts.

Anyone out there wishing to join the "Dream Radio" design team, please let me
know.

73  Yuri, VE3BMV, VE1BY, K3BU at aol.com