[TenTec] Value of Jupiter Pod or PC Options?

Nick Yokanovich k3ny at cablespeed.com
Tue Mar 16 10:10:50 EST 2004

I think the pod is a mandatory accessory, and becomes even more useful
when used in conjunction with N4PY's control program, which makes
possible reprogramming of all buttons.
I run my Jupiter with an HP Omnibook, which is much bigger than a PDA
but considerably smaller than an average laptop. It is running Win95 and
works well for everything except updating the firmware with recent
32-bit issues.

Nick K3NY
Arnold, MD