[TenTec] QST April Article

Jason Buchanan jsb at digistar.com
Tue Mar 16 21:04:55 EST 2004

Richard Hemingway wrote:

> Doesn't look like it.  It does have a slot for a compact flash card, but
> this is for transferring settings I think.  I have not seen anything
> about updates that way.

Given that this radio is very likely intended for sale to countries in
the non-BPL-infected parts of the world... and the US military... it is
very likely that the flash card is intended to provide "undocumented"
features in the unit, as well as programming for emission modes we've
never heard of on bands we've never dreamed of.

73 Jason N1SU