[TenTec] IC 7800/FT2000D/TenTec-?

Bill Fulling w4njf at email.midflorida.com
Wed Mar 17 06:20:25 EST 2004

Hi Rick,
While hashing out a problem with getting Carl's program to work with Digipan
using mouse PTT instead of vox,I came across a USB to serial port converter
cable in the Radio Shack catalog(RS  PN  26-183).Tried it on my Jupiter and
it works great!Driver software for it comes on a floppy,so be
advised.Anyway,it MAY work with the Orion,and if nothing else,it proves rat
shack is good for something.
73 de Bill W4NJF