[TenTec] ditsnbits?

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:25:55 EST 2004

That would not make good business sense, Customers should never be told to
go somewhere else.

I would hate to think there is only one person who works at rf-sqared on the
radio's microcode,

That would make skittish people wonder what would happen to their radio if
anything happened to that one person...

I doubt there is only one.

73's
Rich