[TenTec] Manual for Omni-D/Series B Needed

richard.arland at verizon.net richard.arland at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 18:17:54 EST 2004

I just procured an entire Omni-D/Series B station (model #546) with the matching VFO (model #243) & PSU (model #280). Also included was a  "ULTRAMATIC" keyer (model #645) and speech processor (model #234).

I desperately need a manual with schematic of the rig. Everything appears to work but I want to go thru the rig and clean/align the transceiver, restring the dial cord on the VFO. The keyer is in need of some TLC, also.

At any rate, does anyone have a manual they could photocopy (I'll pay for the repo and shipping) for JUST the Omni-D transceiver? Before you deluge me with flaming e-mail: "yes" I have check with T-T and they offer a copy of the manual for $29 (+ s/h) which seems to be a little on the expensive side in my humble opinion.