[TenTec] re: 238 tuners in various flavors

Curtis Rossow curtisa%surfbest.net at pop.surfbest.net
Wed Mar 17 21:11:17 EST 2004

My 238A is definitely charcoal grey.

The following is an excerpt from the Ten-Tec web site.

"Click here (if you are an ARRL member) to read the product review of the
238A tuner that appeared in the February 2003 issue of QST.  The only
difference between the 238A and the current 238B is case color; the 238A
was charcoal grey, the 238B is black."

Curtis Rossow NU7R