[TenTec] ditsnbits auto-responder

Martin Ewing martin at aa6e.net
Fri Mar 19 12:51:32 EST 2004

Second that!

TT will only win if we have a two-way communication.  An auto-responder is a
first step, but live acknowledgement is even better.  (I got a note from Gary
about my recent bug report.  Thanks.)

Sometimes it must be hard to take time away from "business" to do email with
end-users, but it will pay off.

On the other hand, the user community has to be careful not to overload TT with
flamewars, trivia, and cockpit problems.

-73 = Martin, AA6E