[TenTec] Jupiter/Pegasus question

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 24 14:40:03 EST 2004

The pegasus does not write these files.  These files are written by the
control program running in the PC which is either my N4PY control program or
tentec's pegasus control program.  When you run the Jupiter in "pegasus
emulation mode", you also run the same control program in the PC.  In this
mode, a "pegasus.out" and a "pegasus.in" are still created for logging with
a Jupiter in "pegasus emulation mode".

You will find if you use my N4PY control program with your Jupiter, you will
have greatly enhanced function with your Jupiter.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC