[TenTec] Orion Main- Sub-receiver differences

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 08:50:18 EST 2004

I'll confirm this on the Main RX.

I also have the 250Hz filters. With a similar station very near I could get
up within 300Hz of his signal and still make the DX contact,  Fortunately we
are both friends and we were and he knew I was playing with him,  His Mk V
just couldn't handle the overload.  Only thing the Orion picked up from him
was his clicks and that was not detremental.

The Orion's RX will be a standard for some time to come.

73's
Rich
K5SF