[TenTec] OMNI 5 and PSK 31 Digimode

DJ2DW DJ2DW at gmx.de
Wed Mar 24 21:27:24 EST 2004

I would like to be active also in the digital mode PSK 31 with my Omni 5.

I have connected the soundcard "line out" jack of my computer with the "audio in" jack on the rear of my Omni 5 with a shielded cable.

I have connected the soundcard "line in" jack of my computer with the "audio out" jack on the rear of my Omni 5 with a shielded cable.

I have pressed the FSK key on the front panel.

My question is:
Which other jack on the rear of my Omni 5 and my computer  I must connect to get the Omni 5 in switching from receive to transmit modus ?

your kindly assistance via e-mail DJ2DW at gmx.de  or via FAX  (0049 - 2339 - 910 445) would be highly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Volker / DJ 2 DW near Cologne/Germany