[TenTec] Viking Matchbox

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Thu Mar 25 21:55:23 EST 2004

Sorry Rick, PayPal is not an option. Think about this however, my daughter
is the business editor of the IHT published in Paris. Could it work if you
sent her the equivalent USD, in Euro?

A local friend borrowed the one I thought was the best one. Meaning the
third spare in my attic is the one that someone 'modified' and has a hole
cut in the front of the chassis...I would not sell that one unless the buyer
has a chance to see it first. So I'll get the better one back from my buddy
and get some shipping info from UPS. Pse give me a shipping location in DL
for UPS to reference and the town in Oklahoma and I'll see if I can get a
quote for both places. Then you decide where you would like it shipped.

Tom - W4BQF