[TenTec] BPL Update

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Sat Mar 27 13:35:10 EST 2004

I've got to say very much UNLIKE Amateur Radio. NAB represents
broadcasters. Paid political announcements on TV probably have more
influence on the voting public than any other media. So NAB has a lot of
leverage with politicians. Amateur Radio and Broadcasting certainly both
want to keep all the spectrum they have BPL QRM free. Broadcasting has
the political clout to do it. Let's all use what little influence we do
have to try to save Amateur Radio from the BPL debacle. Write the FCC
and your congressmen.

DE N6KB