[TenTec] OMNI-D/Series B

richard.arland at verizon.net richard.arland at verizon.net
Sat Mar 27 17:50:43 EST 2004

First of all, thanks to all who responded with offers to loan/copy the necessary manuals to get this station back on the air. Its good to see the ham radio spirit alive and well on this reflector.

Second: Can anyone tell me (in less than 500 words) the difference between the Series B and Serices C OMNI transceivers? The review in QST (many moons ago) talked about the difference between the Sries A and B models, but I can't seem to find anything on the difference between the B and C models.

Thirdly: I need two more manuals to round out the station: The Model 234 Speech Processor and the Model 645 Ultramatic keyer. If anyone has spare copies they'd like to sell at REASONABLE prices or let me borrow to photocopy, I would be in their debt.

Rich