[TenTec] ORION Synthesizer problem at 18 MHz

John Sheeley wb4qda at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 14:35:36 EST 2004

Ulrich

There is another reset you can try that might help .It
is called called Ram -clear. It is in software version
1.363 so if you have that version or  later versions
of the update software  as shown below ) it will work
.
on updating your Orion in the flash update program
under settings and setup Take the check mark out of
stop on errors. Then flash your Orion . This works for
me .
73
John
WB4QDA
a very happy first production run Orion owner.

10/06/03 Version 1.363
- Added Clear function to master reset of USER
storage.
- Fixed code in the highlight that was causing
overwriting of TX MENU
- Fixed bug in mode-associated BW array index that
caused USER recall crashes.
- Added RAM-CLEAR sequence (hold down VFOB LCK button
at power-up)
- Added @A/@B prefix to 4-byte frequency query
response.
- Now restoring VOX state after TUNE operation with
internal tuner installed.
- Corrected XM indicator in STEP display. Now updated
when changing receivers.
- Corrected typo in ?KV parser where main rx always
indicated VFOA associated.
- Fixed bug in RX menu's HW NB display routine.