[TenTec] The Paragon - Your opinion please

Ken & Linda Burrough w8keb at 1st.net
Wed Mar 31 07:42:52 EST 2004

Good Morning Carl

I just read this on the reflector>>>The
Pegasus and Jupiter can also transmit anywhere between 1.7 and 30 mhz with
my N4PY software.<<<Do I need to modify the Pegasus to do this?  I do not
need to transmit everywhere but just want to know.

Stan is sending the Pegasus via FedEx Express Overnight so I should have it
tomorrow.  I have been working with your Pegasus program and have most set
up.  I made the tuning pod the same as the Orion.

When we were in Sevierville last week you showed me how to use the notepad
to make CDF and then RMY memory files.  I can change the CDF's to RMY's but
I can not remember how to use the Notepad to make the CDF file.  This will
work on the Orion as well as the Pegasus, maybe I can "Copy & Paste" between
the two radios.

Ken/w8keb